haha katie that is awesome!!! good job! how fun will that be to look back on ten years from now!
That is the freakin cutes thing. Look at her walking
that was so so cute!!!! good job! and happy birthday brent!
that was such an awesome video! happy birthday brent! we miss u guys! i love eliza's outfit! so adorable!
that is adorable!!!she is so cute!!very clever!
now she's baking!!Katie this must end!unless... she wants to make me a boston cream pie for christmas!!
Very cute! I'm glad that song finally got put to good use. Ps.....WHAT? She's walking??
Forget that fake Patty-Cake CRAP! She can bake a REAL cake!!!I cannot tell you how happy that video makes me. It was seriously so cool.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
haha katie that is awesome!!! good job! how fun will that be to look back on ten years from now!
That is the freakin cutes thing. Look at her walking
that was so so cute!!!! good job! and happy birthday brent!
that was such an awesome video! happy birthday brent! we miss u guys! i love eliza's outfit! so adorable!
that is adorable!!!
she is so cute!!
very clever!
now she's baking!!
Katie this must end!
unless... she wants to make me a boston cream pie for christmas!!
Very cute! I'm glad that song finally got put to good use. Ps.....WHAT? She's walking??
Forget that fake Patty-Cake CRAP!
She can bake a REAL cake!!!
I cannot tell you how happy that video makes me. It was seriously so cool.
Post a Comment