She is so dang adorable katie. I loved your birthday video below. She is quite the baker! It makes me happy you have been posting so much and I get to see cute Eliza more!Miss you.
it's bittersweet. look at how adorable she is in her get-up.
i love this little doofus!
Oh she is so cute!!! I know....time is going by so fast! I can't believe its been 11 months either!
seriously? she is adorable! we're coming to Hawaii in February, maybe I'll get to see her!
She is so cute. And walking. Wow! Unbelievable.
teeth. cute. standing. cute. smile. cute.she is too cute!
Ahhh shes to DIE for!! Ps so proud of you for cooking a turkey! You are one betty crocker.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
She is so dang adorable katie. I loved your birthday video below. She is quite the baker! It makes me happy you have been posting so much and I get to see cute Eliza more!
Miss you.
it's bittersweet. look at how adorable she is in her get-up.
i love this little doofus!
Oh she is so cute!!! I know....time is going by so fast! I can't believe its been 11 months either!
seriously? she is adorable! we're coming to Hawaii in February, maybe I'll get to see her!
She is so cute. And walking. Wow! Unbelievable.
teeth. cute. standing. cute. smile. cute.
she is too cute!
Ahhh shes to DIE for!! Ps so proud of you for cooking a turkey! You are one betty crocker.
Post a Comment