


I opened an ETSY Shop! It is called Pretty Swell and we sell fabric flower garlands. The are all hand sewn by yours truly and you should go check them out. The are so cute for decorations (think bedrooms, holidays, parties, showers, weddings etc) and they really create a lot of fun ambiance.
Also, I would really like feedback if you have time... deciding on prices, colors etc. is actually really hard so any criticisms (positive or negative) will be much appreciated.
9 comments:
katie! that is so fun, they are really cute, so many possibilities! good luck!
i love em!!
yes i love them as well! great job crafty friend!
oh and i LOVE the names for all your colors too- that's like my favorite part. :)
so cute katie!
I love the turkey picture...the flower colors...the name....the garland....seriously, EVERYTHING!
All I can say is that this stuff is "Pretty Swell"!
You are so freakin cute. I love these.
I love your shop Katie! Such a great idea!
LOVE your shop. You are so talented.
Post a Comment