I haven't posted in forever. Not only am I 9 months pregnant (12 days to go?) but we are moving... On top of that, there was a major flood in our area of Oahu and let's just say, there were people kayaking down the street, and neighbor kids doing cannon balls off their parents cars. Our house was in a foot or so of water and I was getting pretty stressed out, but all is well.
Here are some pictures form a friends blog until we figure out our camera situation (we saved the camera but some cords got wet...) We got some funny pic's.
thats our house...

across the street Leiloua's house got it even worse...
8 comments:
thos pictures are totally crazy!
and i wasnt joking... my baby shower gift to you: what can i do- what can i do? what can i do to help you move??
even if it is just dropping off dinner so you dont have to worry about it while you are busy- im down!
mmmm....poo water!
Oh NO!! Floods suck! I keep checking in to see if you had your baby. I'm so excited for you!
And this must mean that the address I have for you is wrong. Update me please!
Holy. Crap.
Crazy.
Where are you moving? and why? Did you have a flooding problem or something? Hope the baby's here by now, I heard things were moving along the other day:)
Ridiculous!!!! that sure does beat the Lindell Lakes we used to swim in.
What??? THAt is CRAZY! and you're about to have a baby....I hope all your cute baby things you got aren't ruined! Good luck!
Post a Comment