Sunday, December 21, 2008

Welcome welcome...

Eliza Mei Speed, born December 20th at 2:59 am. We love her. She is 6.9 oz, 19 1/2 inches long and she is amazing!






22 comments:

Jennifer Hefti said...

Congratulations, Katie & Brent!

Eliza Mei is a beautiful girl (and name!). We can't wait to meet her. A truly Merry Christmas! We love you all,

Jennifer & Scott

Zobrist Family said...

Aw! I'm in love already!

Meg said...

She is soooooo cute! I wish I were there to old and kiss her. She is seriously adorable you guys! Congrats Katie, you are awesome. You did it!

lindsey said...

Congrats again you two. She is perfect, so beautiful and sweet and little and cute!!

shira said...

look at that head of hair! oh my gosh!!! she is too freakin cute! i can't believe we missed it by a few days, what a bummer! she is adorable and i better see you guys in a month with that cutie pie when you come here for the wedding! love you guys! katie, i hope you are doing well!!! love ya

Anna K. said...

OH! She is so precious and amazing!

. said...

congrats guys, she is darling.

j,d and little b said...

yaaayyy for Eliza! She is too cute! I love her I love her I love her

terynmendenhall said...

Ahhhhhh!!!! So great. I'm coming out to see her in person. Congratulations!

Steph said...

We are as thrilled as can be for u guys. (can't kakipenia at least b a middle name or something? :) happy birthday to eliza!

Jeff and Eliza said...

What can I say . . . people keep naming their babies after me. Congratulations! And you were early! Lucky you!

Anonymous said...

ver nice i like....
katie you did it!!
congrads... she is beautiful ...
brent you look like you are settling into your role nicely.
congratualtions you guys....
merry christmas

Stephanie said...

yay yay yay!!!! hope all is well! let us know when you can handle visitors! :)

she is ADORABLE!

Jenni said...

Beautiful, Beautiful. Congradulations! And Aloha, Eliza Mei.

-John

jamieBEE said...

Congrats!!! She is beautiful!

Smith Family said...

gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!

Kerry said...

LOVING HER! especially that cone head. I am going to need a daily fix of that baby so post daily for me!

Kerry said...

LOVING HER! especially that cone head. I am going to need a daily fix of that baby so post daily for me!

lizzie said...

Congratulations. What a great Christmas present. She's lovely.

diana palmer said...

how fantastic! so yeah, i check your blog once in a blue moon. who wouldn't when there's a baby on the way?! so exciting to see she's finally here! i remember you visited me after i had myra and brought those cute sticker/streamer things. i hope eliza inherited your creativity.

Lindsey said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful. What a fun early Christmas present.

Molly said...

Congratulations Katie and Brent! She is such a doll. Sa and I are so happy for you both!!!