Tuesday, December 2, 2008

thanksgiving....

was great this year. We went to Brent's brother John's house. As I write this I realize we should have taken a group photo but hey.. we didn't. I'm not to keen on pictures because I look nice and puffy in a pregnent way, so cute. One month to go!

Morning surf session... (it's also carrie's b-day)


After dinner skate session...


Fritz


what a cute couple

5 comments:

Jeff and Eliza said...

Remember when we had Thanksgiving with you guys at John and Jenni's 3 years ago? And that Mexican chef made those super garlicy mashed potatoes and we played paddle ball at the beach? That was awesome!

Paul and Deborah Speed said...

Sounds fun. Wish we could see you guys at some point this holiday, but I guess you have something more important to focus on ... like having a BABY!

Terra Zobrist said...

What no Benny hanna this year

Jenni said...

Jeff & Eliza-

He's not "that" mexican....
He's "our" mexican...
and he's guatamalan or something...

-John (aka GOB)

Stephanie said...

oh katie! i was sad that i missed your shower in the first place and then i just saw a really awesome picture on anna's blog and i was more sad and earlier today ashley told me about it... taking the saddness to an all time high. :)

i hope you had a wonderful night. it's lame to tell you so on your blog. lets hang out soon and you can put your feet up while i help you get ready to move or something.