Monday, December 22, 2008

oh baby...



***Thanks for to everyone for your support. We love you. Everything is going good.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

katie,i just thought to check your blog, and sure enough, your baby is here! congrats!!! she is beautiful and i love the name! can't wait to see more pictures. hope you are doing good!

Paul and Deborah Speed said...

HOW CUTE IS YOUR LITTLE HAWAIIAN BABY!? So happy for you guys and can't wait to meet our little niece next month.

Steph said...

Aww so presh. Maybe I'll have one soon?

lexilynn said...

she is soo lov--e-ly! i am very impressed with your photography skills! i may have to hire you to take my wedding pics some time soon! hope you are feeling well and getting rest! ttys!

Britney and Jaren Jensen said...

Love her! Congrats on an beautiful & precious little baby girl!!

The Prigmore Family said...

CONGRATS you guys!! I didn't even know you had the babe yet. Steph robertson took off all her links and you were lost forever but then I put my stalking skills to use and found you again.

SHE IS A BEAUT!

I am loving the orchid. So pretty.