Saturday, November 15, 2008

pregnant surf...


Here is a pic of me surfing little baby waves, I am 31 weeks in the picture. My friends Anna (who is 32 weeks) and Jacie (who is 12 weeks) are with me and we are having a blast. I have some video footage that I am getting together to make a movie of it. Hopefully I will be able to figure out how to post it.

16 comments:

lindsey said...

Oh Katie, you are too cute.

I bet lil baby speed will love surfing, and when she's older you can tell her...

"when I had you in my tummy we would ride the waves together all day long!"

Unknown said...

You are so cute! And brave surfing while pregnant :) I wanted to wakeboard while preg for fun & Nate wouldn't let me. It's fun to stubble onto your blog. It looks like you are having a great time. Good luck with the last part of your pregnancy!

j,d and little b said...

U lucky dog!

Erin Jane said...

This picture is sooo cute! I'm excited to meet her!

Kerry said...

LOVE IT! What talent you have to surf while pregnant. I can't even hardly walk!

Jeff and Eliza said...

How the heck do you paddle?!

Anna K. said...

You are awesome! Can I get the surfing pics again? For some reason my computer said that the cd Brent gave me was blank. Yay for prego surf team!

terynmendenhall said...

This is so so great, I love it. Keep those pictures forever and ever!!

Steph said...

In the words of baby buster "KEY-ute!"

Jenni said...

We wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving!
-The Speed Family

Chris & Jackie Kontoes said...

You can always put the video on You tube and then put it on your blog. Just a thought. By the way you look awesome in the picture! How many people can say they did that pregnant!

Smiths said...

You've got some sexy pregnant legs there lady. Wish I was there, but I'm not pregnant. Maybe if i put one of the kids in the Baby B'jorn... wheels are turning. Looks like fun times:)

Melissa said...

You are so awesome! Surfing at 31 weeks! Congrats by-the-way, we wish you all the best!

Vernos said...

Do people look at your weird? or do they think it's super cool? i think that is so cool!

Terra Zobrist said...

What an awesome picture! Im sure baby Eliza loves to surf too. I'm glad you're still out having fun. I had some of my funnest runs snowboarding when I was pregnant.

Britney and Jaren Jensen said...

How do you even do that? You are probably the cutest prego lady surfer I have ever seen, actually...You're the only one I've ever seen! Way to go!