Tuesday, December 23, 2008

mmmm...


I wish there was a scratch and sniff feature, so you could smell what I smell. Soo fresh!

6 comments:

Patrick and Hollie Davis said...

Oh how you will miss that smell. It is so amazing and I wish I could scratch and sniff that nonexistent sticker! Congrats. I am so glad everything went well. I heard it was a whole lot of pushing. Sorry about that but well done! She is beautiful!

Katy said...

Congratulations! She is precious and I love the name Eliza.

j,d and little b said...

Aww I miss her already! I can't believe how tiny she was when I saw her today! She seriously looked like a little doll! soo cute

Stephanie said...

i cant believe that is YOUR CHILD!! i need to come over and smell her for myself and take a bite out of those sweet cheeks! (did that last part scare you? they just look so plump and cute.) haha :)

Zobrist Family said...

She's so cute! I'll just sniff Betsy for that smell. I cant get enough of it! I practically stick my nose in her mouth to smell that wonderful breath!

TD said...

congrats. it looks like you and brent did a good job making this one. be sure to smell her often...