Oh Martha Stewart, you might have great ideas and only cook with homemade chicken stock but it is all a bit annoying.
I made the most lovely, perfectly swirled cupcakes for Jackie's birthday. They were strawberry (she's been having pregnancy cravings) with the most delicious strawberry frosting. I even piped the frosting on so they would be swirled to perfection!
Then on my way to take them to her I stubbed my toe and tripped leaving them in a pile on the seat of the car. I quickly salvaged what I could and decided to take them to her anyway. She thought the whole situation was so amusing and that was when I realized that perfection is boring and most of the funny things in life are when things go wrong. So laugh it up and definitely do not try to be perfect!
10 comments:
I love that! Way to find the silver lining.
So true so true....
You have always been so easy going! It must make life so much better! I am bummed we missed out on Mexico. It would have been so great to see you. Maybe I can talk Micah into a trip to Hawaii; it has been so long. You are turning into a HOT pregnant woman (buxom, if I may say...)
You rock sista! I want to see belly pics you don't even look preggers in that pic.
Dude, I tagged you too. Like a year ago.
Remember those cup cake dolls, from back in the day? The ones where their hat was the frosting and their skirt folded up into the cake? That's what you remind me of...in a good way!
Where's the belly pics! you don't look 29 weeks preggers!
Amen!
I really like this one!
you're so cute katie!
They were my favorite present!! I liked them better with car taste on them.
Post a Comment