Monday, October 13, 2008

tag i'm it...

I'm supposed to tell 6 unspectacular quirks about myself and then tag six fellow bloggers. It really is hard to know if the things I'm doing are quirky or not, because to me they seem normal. but here I go.

1. Right before I fall asleep I get really giggily and hyper and then pass out. Like a child.

2. I am REALLY optimistic. ( I can get down sometimes. But I just tend to believe the glass is half full.)

3. Painting, crafting and creating in general, gives me a total rush. I can spend hours zoning in on a project and I love every second.

4. I have to try really hard to be on time. I hate the thought that I am making someone wait or disrupting something but I can't help it. At least I am trying and I can admit it's a problem. Those are the first steps right?

5. One of my goals in life is to always be content.

6. Most of the time I use my fingers to count. Math is not my strong suit, although, I really liked stats and geometry.

*** I tag Stephanie Robertson, Kerry Hogle, Terra Zobrist, Teryn Mandenhall, Eliza Wellman, and Deborah White!

4 comments:

Chris & Jackie Kontoes said...

I love the counting on the fingers...I do it too!

I tried really hard to hide it when I tutored the 2nd graders cause I didn't want them to think I was lame.

terynmendenhall said...

You called me Mandenhall......how funny is that....I 'm still giggling.

I think you taught me how to be late when I taught you how to grow hair.

michelle and brady said...

Katwa it was so fun to see you! i count on my fingers to! im so glad i found your blog!

Paul and Deborah Speed said...

Deborah WHITE???? It's SPEED baby, SPEED. I worked really hard at that. (From Paul)