Sunday, October 19, 2008

My dad is "strong like bull".

I am "strong like bull!" A phrase I have heard many a time from my dad...


It's my dad's birthday today. He is in his 50's but acts like he is in his 20's. Always has and probably always will, it's great. This is us at the top of Blackeston peak, the tallest in all of Waterton Glacier National Park. I'm not even sure how I made it up there and he did it with vigor!

Love you dad, you really are "strong like bull!"

2 comments:

Paul and Deborah Speed said...

The last thing your dad has said to me is, "Paul, you are a retard." He is old, yet perceptive....

Zobrist Family said...

Hahaha...Paul! Yeah, your dad made it to the top crawling on all fours cuz his legs were cramping, and even then he was still telling stories! And He's even so strong he threw a boulder at Karly!