I can't wait to hold "her" and meet "her"!!
Love the pic. How come you are so small. Fatten up girl or that baby will be to small! i feel huge i think he weighs 10 pounds already.
so crazy. crazy fun!
Can't wait! Can't wait for me, can't wait for you, can't wait for "her". I love it!
crap... I think my belly is almost as big as yours and I am 11 weeks? What gives?
thirty weeks and that's all you got? I can bust that out by ten weeks. Ha. YOu look fabulous and I'm so excited for you and to see this little lady.
you are the cutest pregnant girl ever! so skinny with a cute belly. i love it. congrats, i already know she is gonna be so cute!
I hope you like her! haha
yay it's a girl??well should we you know ... betrother her and merrick already or is it too soon?? jkhope you guys are doing goodhere is our blogtanasmith.blogspot.com
betrothe i can spell........
Post a Comment
10 comments:
I can't wait to hold "her" and meet "her"!!
Love the pic. How come you are so small. Fatten up girl or that baby will be to small! i feel huge i think he weighs 10 pounds already.
so crazy. crazy fun!
Can't wait! Can't wait for me, can't wait for you, can't wait for "her". I love it!
crap... I think my belly is almost as big as yours and I am 11 weeks? What gives?
thirty weeks and that's all you got? I can bust that out by ten weeks. Ha. YOu look fabulous and I'm so excited for you and to see this little lady.
you are the cutest pregnant girl ever! so skinny with a cute belly. i love it. congrats, i already know she is gonna be so cute!
I hope you like her! haha
yay it's a girl??
well should we you know ... betrother her and merrick already or is it too soon?? jk
hope you guys are doing good
here is our blog
tanasmith.blogspot.com
betrothe i can spell........
Post a Comment