Tuesday, September 2, 2008

announcing....


Good Day Sunshine!! Its a new blog that I just started today. Filled with lots of good ideas .... well only one so far. I plan to have the inspirational people around me do posts here there and everywhere. There are great posts in store... watch for skin tips, DIY ideas, hair solutions, and even bookish ideas from my favorite writer!

10 comments:

Stephanie said...

what a cool idea! i will be tuning in for sure!

Chris & Carolyn said...

hey katie! so i found a place to live. i am living across from foodland in the big red brick house. we need to play sometime. and i have your clothes i need to give to you :)

ps I love the new blog, so great!

Chris & Carolyn said...

remember when i called looking for a room, and i had no idea it was you? HAHA!

Smith Family said...

EXCITED!

Stephanie said...

we're havin a little hangout at our house this week- see my blog for details :)

i hope you can come and hang out friend!

melissabergquist said...

KT- you are so AMAZING, congrats on the little bundle of joy!!!

jamieBEE said...

KT what is your email?? I will send you my address

shira said...

okay, so i rented out the MPC for friday october 17th for jonna...you'll be home then, right?

melissabergquist said...

whats your email and I will send you may address?

Paul and Deborah Speed said...

You're so creative, Katie. A little jealous here. By the way, I had a great time at your shower the other day. You're adorable!