Wednesday, August 27, 2008

It's a....

At 12 weeks I got a mini ultrasound where the tech told me she was 90% sure we were having a boy. Well at 20 weeks I went to the doctor for another ultrasound and it is.... he said he was also 90% sure... that it is a GIRL! I am trusting him on the girl thing but needless to say, I am a bit sceptical. Either way, I will take what I get!


* this is from the 12 week appt. we love how she has her hands behind her head and feet kicked up. just lounging.

12 comments:

Jennifer Hefti said...

You two are such a great couple, your love is so obvious, that whatever it is, your child will be loved. We love you (three) dearly, Jennifer & Scott

Brittney said...

yay! a girl! i knew it!

Kara Benson said...

That is one of the cutest ultrasound pictures i have seen! Way to go! Congrats on the baby, boy or girl!

jamieBEE said...

What a cutie!!!! This is a great picture! She is going to come out wearing a swim suit ready for the lovely beaches of Hawaii! Congrats!

Stephanie said...

i love that you can actually see the profile of the baby and that she is lounging. i always have a hard time seeing a real baby in these pictures :)

j,d and little b said...

Girls girls everywhere...what are the men going to do here??? Yaayyy for girls!!

Kerry said...

I am seriously depressed that it is a girl now twinkle, and francinie will leave my little dude out. That's life i am so excited for you guys. This is seriously the best ultrasound pic ever so fitting of you and Brent. i remember you on the beach with a pop but you were like 3.. love ya! Are you sure you can't move to Cali for the next three years so we can raise our kids together?!?

Brittany Seager said...

ok that little girl is so you and brent. feet kicked up and hands behind the head... SO CUTE! she already loves hawaii

Anna K. said...

Yay! She is so cute! I am now obsessed with babies..in the womb and out!

Chris & Jackie Kontoes said...

I call this picture:

"CHILLAX"


(chill and relax combined)

Molly said...

AHHHH!!!! Congratulations!!! Sa and I are so happy for you both!

Smith Family said...

what a sweetie!