Katie! You look so beautiful! I love that everyone in the world has a bloggity blog, it's so fun to see what everyone is up to. :) I hope the pregnancy is going great. I'm hoping to move to Oahu in the next few months...we will have to play!
Hey Katie May! I love looking at your blog to see all of the fun things you guys are doing in beautiful Hawaii! Congrats on the upcoming baby! That is so funny about the switch of sex. Good thing you found that out early! Didn't that happen to Amy Benson? Well you look great. Have a great day!
Hey Katie. These pics are darling. I don't know if you changed your phone... I tried to text you: I ran into Cami Opunui (sp?) the other day at Target. Saw her darling little girl and her pregnant belly. She is expecting TWINS in March. Crazy, heh. How is pregnancy going for you?
wait- your having a girl!?! oh joy, seriously, girls are rad. i am excited for you. i think now that i need to make you a little baby blanket with some of that mermaid love. seriously, we need to get together and play with it (commented that on your other blog).
12 comments:
look at what a babe you are- what a lovely family too.
you look so hot in that pic katie! your hair looks so cute too! miss you guys! hurry up and come home!
Those pictures are super cute! I never thought I would see Brent wearing a formal sweater! What do you know?!
Seriously Katie you look beautiful in those pictures! Don't stay on the mainland too long, Indie wants play!
so weird that we are such a small group... I love us too
The Dental Hygienist in me must comment on the beautiful sets of chompers you all have. And your heart-shaped lips as well.
Katie! You look so beautiful! I love that everyone in the world has a bloggity blog, it's so fun to see what everyone is up to. :) I hope the pregnancy is going great. I'm hoping to move to Oahu in the next few months...we will have to play!
Lauren Hutch
Hey Katie May! I love looking at your blog to see all of the fun things you guys are doing in beautiful Hawaii! Congrats on the upcoming baby! That is so funny about the switch of sex. Good thing you found that out early! Didn't that happen to Amy Benson? Well you look great. Have a great day!
Hot Mama!! Can't wait to hear how your baby shower went! Come home soon!
PS
I love your house!
Hey Katie. These pics are darling. I don't know if you changed your phone... I tried to text you: I ran into Cami Opunui (sp?) the other day at Target. Saw her darling little girl and her pregnant belly. She is expecting TWINS in March. Crazy, heh. How is pregnancy going for you?
wait- your having a girl!?! oh joy, seriously, girls are rad. i am excited for you. i think now that i need to make you a little baby blanket with some of that mermaid love. seriously, we need to get together and play with it (commented that on your other blog).
That is an awesome picture of you and Brent! I love it!
Post a Comment