I was suprised at how much fun it was to be back in Florence after my study abroad there in 2003. I played tour guide to brent John and Jenni.. it was great.
the Duomo and baptistry in Fierenze
At the BEST gelato place in Florence called Vivoli.
At the Sicilian "grand canyon" where brent made some new friends
The streets of Tourimina. (eating Gelato of course)
we own Florence. I mean, we lived there. Did you go past our old apartment?? Down that one scary street with the scary guys sitting in the ditches....Remember that one Gelato place with that guy that Keiko took a picture of for me. ha ha....
5 comments:
HAhah I love Brents pose on the Rocks!! Gotta love those retro shorts!
boo. I should have ditched school.
I cant wait for to see you again.
I hope Brent got some action from the guy in red, otherwise, his pose was all for nothin'.
As Rupaul said: "Honey, You betta WORK!"
Nice LeysinPark T-shirt cous.
Hope Frank is doing well as well as you Katie!
See ya,
Blaise
we own Florence. I mean, we lived there. Did you go past our old apartment?? Down that one scary street with the scary guys sitting in the ditches....Remember that one Gelato place with that guy that Keiko took a picture of for me. ha ha....
Post a Comment