Monday, June 9, 2008

Mokulua islands...

There are two little islands just out from Lanikai beach here on Oahu. We kayaked out to them a few weeks ago. I loved the view from the islands of Oahu's Windward coast. So pretty and a fun adventure. You should really go if you get the chance.


7 comments:

vantastic said...

my next destination has to be hawaii....then we will kayak out to some islands and eat ice cream on our pancakes...yes? por favor!

Kerry said...

nice sunset silhouette. I think my arm would fall off if i kayaked to an island!

Jamiliajean said...

All three look goofy in that pic. I love it!

Emily Sue Speed Erickson said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Smiths said...

Ouch! We're on our way. Really. See you August 11th!

As for the girls camp craft, friendship bracelettes are always a hit! Wonder why i haven't been asked to be in YOung Womens. Huh.

karly angela zobrist said...

you blogged! i want to do it, will you do it with me?

GroovinUkes said...

does blaise ever see the sun?