I found this idea through Heather's blog the Coterie and I love it. So cute for boys or girls and a really fun project. The pattern is even posted here... I am going to buy fabric right now.
I just downloaded the pattern yesterday, and I have been cutting out fabric today! I can't wait for your return so we can make it together! Hurry home, you are missing craft night tomorrow. I hope you are having fun with your family.
So cute. My mom has a garage full of leftover designer fabric that Ive been meaning to pick through, but I haven't had any ideas of what to do with it...until now!!! Ill bring extra!
All I can say is - You Would! I should have known you were going to be the cutest, craftiest mom, ever (besides Heather Norton, who exceeds all expectations). I seriously can't compete with this!
9 comments:
um....CUTE!!!
Kaite,
I just downloaded the pattern yesterday, and I have been cutting out fabric today! I can't wait for your return so we can make it together! Hurry home, you are missing craft night tomorrow. I hope you are having fun with your family.
for the lime-room. or the lime's room rather.
So cute. My mom has a garage full of leftover designer fabric that Ive been meaning to pick through, but I haven't had any ideas of what to do with it...until now!!! Ill bring extra!
i love love love this. I am gong to do it, its so cute! So anthropologie
must sew now. Thanks for the PERFECT idea katie!
Your so CRAFTY Katie...is there anything you can't do?
Katie,
All I can say is - You Would! I should have known you were going to be the cutest, craftiest mom, ever (besides Heather Norton, who exceeds all expectations). I seriously can't compete with this!
Post a Comment