Tuesday, May 27, 2008

girls camp help...

Has anyone heard of a really fun craft that I could teach about 200 girls at this years girls camp? I would love to find something new and exciting but I am drawing a blank.

* i am thinking maybe resin casting would be fun... something like this maybe?

7 comments:

jamieBEE said...

THAT IS AWESOME! Let me know how you do resin casting - maybe we will do it at our girls camp.

This year I thought of doing a hand silk screening on the back of our Camp T-shirts.

another quicky idea is Bobby Pin Flowers for hair.

jamieBEE said...

Custom Hand-Stamped Charms
This idea looks really cute - if you can figure out how to do it.

kathie said...

Whats your theme? Brittney is their assistant CD! It must run in the family...girls camp there is nothing better! Love you Katie, aunt Kathie

lindsey said...

Those magnents you were making at craft night would be fun. girls love going through magazines and cutting stuff out!

Zobrist Family said...

What about Glass etching? That's kind of fun! And addicting. I etched our last name into all of our glass serving dishes incase they ever got "lost". haha!

Chris & Jackie Kontoes said...

I have lots of old ensigns if you wanted to make it a spiritual magnet??? I dont know. What ever happened to good ole' puff paint on a shirt? Now that's easy. They can write stuff like "Girls camp is the bomb!" and "Girls camp forever!". It's totally hip, I swear!

ha ha

Emily Sue Speed Erickson said...

Hi Katie- Just saw this website and they had a couple of ideas that I thought were cute and others that were really cheesy. I liked making a book and the beach bag. Good luck! www.makingfriends.com/teen_crafts.htm