Friday, May 16, 2008

Teryn in Hawaii

Last week my very oldest most bosom friend visited me in Hawaii. She brought along a friend named Carolyn and we had a grand time.

hiking Diamond Head Crater...


making breakfast...

Neryt, I miss you already!

9 comments:

jamieBEE said...

hey girls! It looks like you had a blast!

Chris & Carolyn said...

so so fun!! from riding in a kayak in the car to trying to sneak into the PCC to ice cream pancakes and Gossip Girl! thanks for showing me a grand ole time!

Heather said...

I did not hear about Brent crashing the Honeymoon!! i will have to ask them about it : ) I love your apron!

terynmendenhall said...

You're bosomer!!! But your apron is bosomest!!

The Prigmore Family said...

Love the bangs. Love the Apron. Love that you found my blog so now I can add you to the daily stalk. fun to see what you've been up to. Say hi to brent for us.

Jaime

Allred Family said...

Looks like Fun, I just found your blog from Jamie. Looks like you are doing great!!! What have you been up to???
Mona-Kay :)

Lindsey said...

You both look so cute! I miss you Katie!!

Lindsey said...

(PS this is Lindsey)

karly angela zobrist said...

blog more, i love you!