This weekend I went down to Baja Mexico with some of my family. We had a great time, make that a relaxing time. I also had the pleasure of eating at the best taco place EVER! It is in Rosarito and it is called Tacos El Yaqui. If you are headed that way any time soon I will give you directions...

9 comments:
I wanna go!! Ur dads fisheye lens makes me drool a little.
That looks like so much fun. I want to go!
Fun! No fair! My family didn't take me to Mexico when I went to visit them. I love Mexico, we should go there sometime!
Hey there, Hi there, Ho there! Found you through Eliza. HOpe you don't mind if I pop in and have a look at what you're up to every once and a while. Looks like you guys had mucho fun. Ariba!
wow, I look great. I love you I will e-mail you, I love you, Im being yelled at to leave school... love you
que divertido katie speed- im glad you got to relax after your semester!
Was that your hotel?!
katie. do you need help with netflix or something?! do it! get the movie from the front of the house and pick your movies. you will love it I miss it! I miss you! and for goodness sake get blogging
I don't know where to email you! Im at karlyzob@byuh.edu like always. I will try to email but im just so busy!
Post a Comment