Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Happy Birthday to Karly...

For Karly's 21st birthday we threw a Breakfast Party with Bananna Chocolate Chip Pancakes. I had a great time making large PomPoms to hang from the ceiling and mini ones for party hats.



11 comments:

jamieBEE said...

Happy Birthday Karly!!! I can't believe you are 21!!! I still feel like Katie & I are 12 and you are only 8 years old!

Stephanie said...

your craftiness in every situation amazes me! :)

happy birthday karly!

terynmendenhall said...

KATIE, is that your hair? Is.... That....Your.....Hair? I haven't seen you in ages. I love it.

karly angela zobrist said...

katie you are the best! greatest color scheme in birthday breakfast history

Steph said...

wow your hair is soooooooo long! Are you still taking fish oils?

lindsey said...

katie. those pom poms and hats are so cute.i love it!

shira said...

cute pom poms katie. you are so creative! happy birthday carly! the big 2-1!

Chris & Jackie Kontoes said...

I am so impressed with your crafting abilities. You really did a good job. As I looked at the pom poms closely a quiet "wo" came out of my mouth. Seriously, I am impressed! A+++++++

Chris & Jackie Kontoes said...

Just in case you got your pom pom ideas from Blueprint Magazine, I wanted to pass on the sad news that the Mag shut down this year. so sad!

Smith Family said...

What a great sister you are... And your hair is getting SO LONG!

Heather said...

So cute! I want you to plan a cute birthday party for me!