I would definitely count that as a roll. Good job Eliza! You are so good at that:)
Might have been a little of both...
Either way it is sooo cute! Good work Eliza!
haha that's hilarious! Eliza is so smart..good job E!
I like the face right before she goes over... "here we go"
that video is hilarious, perfect music to accompany the look on her face! too cute! we miss you guys, devin said you were probably coming to the mainland this month, have you got tickets? when?
Wow! Tanner is not even falling over yet. That was so cute.
don't you love being a first time mom? everything is so exciting
this video really is awesome, it just cracks me up!
Cute! ~Yay Eliza~! I love Belle and Sebastian!
It was a roll... I saw her arm muscles flex as she pushed off.
Perfect song...loved the frall..haha fall+roll!!
We just watched this 6 times. Little Brent kept saying: "she rolled over, let's do it again." He sure love baby Eliza!
Post a Comment
14 comments:
I would definitely count that as a roll. Good job Eliza! You are so good at that:)
Might have been a little of both...
Either way it is sooo cute! Good work Eliza!
haha that's hilarious! Eliza is so smart..good job E!
I like the face right before she goes over... "here we go"
that video is hilarious, perfect music to accompany the look on her face! too cute! we miss you guys, devin said you were probably coming to the mainland this month, have you got tickets? when?
Wow! Tanner is not even falling over yet. That was so cute.
don't you love being a first time mom? everything is so exciting
this video really is awesome, it just cracks me up!
Cute! ~Yay Eliza~! I love Belle and Sebastian!
It was a roll... I saw her arm muscles flex as she pushed off.
Perfect song...loved the frall..haha fall+roll!!
We just watched this 6 times. Little Brent kept saying: "she rolled over, let's do it again." He sure love baby Eliza!
Post a Comment