Oh little Eliza! She is so cute. I can't wait till she and Indie are shredding better than us! (not that we shred, or not that I shred should I say, you definitely shred)
we will be going to turtle bay for april's aloha friday beach day @ 9:30am til whenever you need to leave! i figure we can relax under their handy umbrellas if it rains while we are there and then keep playing when it stops! invite anyone and everyone and hope to see you there!
10 comments:
love this series!
I think she was crying because she was sooooooo excited to be in the water! She just did not know how to express her happiness!
:)
she is so tiny! you forget how small they start out! she will be a little grom in no time!
These pictures got a laugh out of me! and in case you were wondering YES! Layla is still obsessed with her Brenty
Oh little Eliza! She is so cute. I can't wait till she and Indie are shredding better than us! (not that we shred, or not that I shred should I say, you definitely shred)
So cute! She is adorable.
I want to live in Hawaii! I hope you enjoy it every day!!! :)
Jen (Stewart)
we will be going to turtle bay for april's aloha friday beach day @ 9:30am til whenever you need to leave! i figure we can relax under their handy umbrellas if it rains while we are there and then keep playing when it stops! invite anyone and everyone and hope to see you there!
She is so wonderful and so are all your pics.
Your blog is so cute and I love these pictures of Brent and Eliza! She is just a doll!
This gets me excited for my little wahini girl!
Post a Comment