Oh yeah beacause of these... and that thing..... oh and that pond thing! and because of streets like that. and because those crazy Parisians think all drinks are better vintage! Ohh and espacially that sparkly thing... ohh soo sparkly!
Yay! You have a little bump! barely there, but its cute, and I can't wait to see more of that growing belly!!! Ps, say hello to paris for me bc I've been there once and love it too, especially the little crepe vendors, I seriously gained like 5 pounds in a week!!!
I think you already told me about this trip...Were you discovered working in a book store and then became a model who was wisked away to Paris, but fell in love with your photographer (brent) and then did a little dance number for him in an all black outfit? ...Yes....now I remember.
I think that besides your living in Hawaii, and being so amazingly gifted in all things creative, I envy all the traveling you do. I hope baby wont change that too much. Thanks for the pictures.
6 comments:
Yay! You have a little bump! barely there, but its cute, and I can't wait to see more of that growing belly!!! Ps, say hello to paris for me bc I've been there once and love it too, especially the little crepe vendors, I seriously gained like 5 pounds in a week!!!
I think you already told me about this trip...Were you discovered working in a book store and then became a model who was wisked away to Paris, but fell in love with your photographer (brent) and then did a little dance number for him in an all black outfit?
...Yes....now I remember.
I think that besides your living in Hawaii, and being so amazingly gifted in all things creative, I envy all the traveling you do. I hope baby wont change that too much. Thanks for the pictures.
Wow the view from that wedding reception is unreal! Everything looks so charming!!! I want to go dang it!
Yours could be a jacket or a dress. You were it well!
I mean "wear" oh Dear!!!!
Post a Comment