My favorite thing was the Tower of London. Which I thought was that tower-ish looking bridge in the background of the second picture, but is actually a castle with multiple towers and the home of the crown jewels. Which are really great to see!
*thats us with the "beefeater" who led our tour... he had to serve 20 years in the military before being able to be a tour guide and live inthe Tower of London.
11 comments:
Looks like an awesome trip full of fun! I want to go now! Now you can tell your baby he's been to London!
Those pictures were really cool, but where are the mummified bodies!!! Chris keeps checking your blog to see the bodies. We are actually DYING to see them (was that a pun?).
You guys are so sexy! I can't take it any more! Stop living life without us!
Well, your baby will most likely be a world traveler too, since you're starting him/her out that way! I love London, looks like you guys had fun! ps. I am so not mom of the year, but thanks for the super nice compliment!!
love love the phone booth! les miserables? fun!!! no fair!
I swear I thought I left a comment last night?
anywho, Chris keeps stalking your blog like a bored housewife because he wants to see those mummy pictures.
May we view them? We are DYING to see them...
muh wah hah hah hah!
awww you guys look like you had so much fun out there! guess what .... i am moving to laie! lets be friends!!!!!
i love the tower of london too! so cool that you guys got to take this awesome trip and good to do before you have a baby too. way to be.
hi, hello! so it's not too hard to find your blog, since we know all the same people! i am sort of totally jealous that you got to go europe, looks like fun!
and yes, when jill gets here we need a beach day!
This reminds me of a story I heard long ago of a world-traveling couple who, after meeting all over the earth, decided to get married. Now it looks like they're starting their baby off the same way! Congratulations!!
You were in London?! Did you know I LIVE here! Teryn was just here! And I'm also expecting a baby! !!!!!
Post a Comment