Tuesday, December 25, 2007

May you learn a new skill ...



In case I didn't gat a card out to you (its my own un-organized-ness) here it is for you. Ta Da! and no there was no "photoshoping" involved.... ;) Ok maybe a little.

8 comments:

karly angela zobrist said...

will you teach me to do this?

j,d and little b said...

Love love love it! So cute...but I have to say the Brent's stance makes me laugh so hard! Its a classic!

Heather said...

You won for the cutes Christmas Card!! Yours was my favorite one. So cute. I need to play with my photo shop. Are you offering classes : )

Patrick and Hollie Davis said...

Hello Katie! I just wanted to let you know that I have been on your blog and just started one for Pat and I.-Hollie patandholliedavis.blogspot.com

Stephanie said...

LOVE IT!! you guys are so cool :)

Patrick and Hollie Davis said...

Happy Birthday Katie! Hope you had a great day. It was so fun to see you guys. Tell Brent to get going on the blogging, he is falling behind on the posts!

Chris & Jackie Kontoes said...

Brent is my hero with this stance. Perfect!

shira said...

taking that picture was pretty much hilarious. you guys were making me laugh til i cried...especially brent! it turned out so awesome.