I'm visiting from over at Carrie's blog. I'm Patrick's aunt. Oh my you have darling children. I love your pics! My kids are mostly grown now and I have thousands of memories I've kept through photos. Some I even use for blackmail, (which you will need in their teenage years.) This last photo of the potty pedi is going to be a great one for you. She'll do anything you want to keep that one out of the year book!
5 comments:
This photo is classic!! I love it!
Love Lyzee's face! She's a crack up.
oh eliza.... your sooooo funny!
HAHAHA! She is still not buying it. Look at her face! Brent's attitude is rubbing off all over her!
I'm visiting from over at Carrie's blog. I'm Patrick's aunt. Oh my you have darling children. I love your pics! My kids are mostly grown now and I have thousands of memories I've kept through photos. Some I even use for blackmail, (which you will need in their teenage years.) This last photo of the potty pedi is going to be a great one for you. She'll do anything you want to keep that one out of the year book!
Post a Comment