Our tree was very "charlie brown-ish". We loved it. We cut it down from a secret spot. (vacant lot by our old house)
real story:
1. It is actually 2 trees tied together for fullness.
2. We made our own tree stand from cinder blocks and pieces of wood... frustration was at an all time high.
3. We ended up having to tie it to the light fixture on the wall.
4. I got a bit depressed while decorating it because it wasn't really looking very good.
5. Almost every visitor would say "I love your charlie brown tree" and then laugh. Brent was confused and later said "i thought it looked better than that..."
but seriously... I ended up loving it!
2 comments:
I just love you. You're blog is so fun. I love your header pictures.
It's perfect. The holidays are for memories. This is a good one.
Post a Comment