Seriously? Can your kid get any more cute? And stylish? I love her already! And btw, just read the Alumni Spotlight on John Speed....so famous.
and it means cute skinny jeans in the top picture. i love these pictures! makes me want another vacation already. fun to see you today friend.
so, it would be safe to say you had a good time.and that eliza is one well dressed little lady.
hey we went to waterton canada for a family reunion like 15 years ago, how cool!
I just went near there myself! What a beautiful area. I didn't have as good weather as you did, but it was well worth the trip. Great pics!
Looks like you had a ton of fun, I am surprised you came back..just kidding, I am so glad you did. Eliza is adorable as always!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Seriously? Can your kid get any more cute? And stylish? I love her already! And btw, just read the Alumni Spotlight on John Speed....so famous.
and it means cute skinny jeans in the top picture. i love these pictures! makes me want another vacation already. fun to see you today friend.
so, it would be safe to say you had a good time.
and that eliza is one well dressed little lady.
hey we went to waterton canada for a family reunion like 15 years ago, how cool!
I just went near there myself! What a beautiful area. I didn't have as good weather as you did, but it was well worth the trip. Great pics!
Looks like you had a ton of fun, I am surprised you came back..just kidding, I am so glad you did. Eliza is adorable as always!
Post a Comment