HAHAHAHA!!! Twinkle twinkle little fart! At least she didn't poop! I clean little turds out of the tub at least 3 times a week!
YES!!!!! Eliza you are AWESOME!!!
That is so funny! It was like she planned it all along. Perfect timing!
This made my day and lets just say, NaNa almost died laughing. of course ;)
This made my night!!! So so so so funny, please send it in to Funniest home videos.
Ha that is so funny. And then Brent in the back ground asking if she pooped in the tub! PAh haha
Sweet little Eliza tooting in the tub, haha. She looked pretty pleased with herself though! like, yeah I can toot on que!
HILARIOUS!!
Good work Eliza! We miss you!
I'm tearing up it's so funny... Thanks for sharing, Katie!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
HAHAHAHA!!! Twinkle twinkle little fart! At least she didn't poop! I clean little turds out of the tub at least 3 times a week!
YES!!!!! Eliza you are AWESOME!!!
That is so funny! It was like she planned it all along. Perfect timing!
This made my day and lets just say, NaNa almost died laughing. of course ;)
This made my night!!! So so so so funny, please send it in to Funniest home videos.
This made my night!!! So so so so funny, please send it in to Funniest home videos.
Ha that is so funny. And then Brent in the back ground asking if she pooped in the tub! PAh haha
Sweet little Eliza tooting in the tub, haha. She looked pretty pleased with herself though! like, yeah I can toot on que!
HILARIOUS!!
Good work Eliza! We miss you!
I'm tearing up it's so funny... Thanks for sharing, Katie!
Post a Comment