Monday, July 12, 2010

karly... this one's for you


I'm not sure why this picture reminds me of Karly... maybe she makes faces like this? or I know it would make her laugh?

maybe i just miss her. oh Karl.

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

She really does look like Karly here! No joke!

karly said...

hahahaha
i love it!

Jeff and Eliza said...

That's so Karly! She's getting huge! So how was taking her to lake powell? I'm going in August and can't decide if I should take Rozzi or not. Could be a nightmare?

shira said...

Hope Lake Powell was fun! We are gonna be in hawaii next month with my fam...of course we are going to ditch them all the time to come see our friends on the north shore. miss you guys! can't wait to see you!

Vernos said...

Too cute, a mini Karly for sure!

Kerry said...

That face is to die for! Love the hair cut.