I was so stoked when I heard we were lucky enough to have a 12 hr layover in tokyo. I was gushing to jackie about it and she decided to meet us there (that's what people with flight benefits can do)
i need a job with flight benefits, how fun would that be? ahh... weekend trips to exotic places, flights home anytime... going to go get an application now.
7 comments:
jackie's outfit looks very tokyo too. way to go guys. way to go.
looks so fun!! it's great to see familiar faces in foreign lands!!
wish we could have met you too!
Is that a statue of Rin-10-10?
i want to go too!
i need a job with flight benefits, how fun would that be? ahh... weekend trips to exotic places, flights home anytime... going to go get an application now.
Oh my! That looks like SO much fun! What an awesome layover!
hatchi!!!! did you see the movie? tear jerker!
Post a Comment