What a cutie! She's such a mini Brent! And that water looks soooo inviting. Why am I sitting in the middle of the suburbs right now?
I want to eat her. Please package her up and mail her to me.
She looks so big! And I agree with "big" Eliza, She is a mini Brent!
So dang cute! Can't wait for Phoebes to sit in the Gator pond with Lyzie baby in April! -Steph
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What a cutie! She's such a mini Brent! And that water looks soooo inviting. Why am I sitting in the middle of the suburbs right now?
I want to eat her. Please package her up and mail her to me.
She looks so big! And I agree with "big" Eliza, She is a mini Brent!
So dang cute! Can't wait for Phoebes to sit in the Gator pond with Lyzie baby in April! -Steph
Post a Comment