Friday, October 30, 2009

we love you-whooo!



In case your not sure... she's an owl. (brent and I are bird watchers) I had way to much fun making this costume, and when she has it on I become a crazy obsessive mom who takes millions of pictures of their child and focuses on nothing else. It's ridiculous.

12 comments:

Zobrist Family said...

So cute and funny! I love the bow!

Lindsey said...

How adorable is that costume...and your baby!!

lindsey said...

Adoradble. I love that even as an owl she wears her bow. Such a lady. Happy Halloween guys:)

liko said...

super-cute!!

Stephanie said...

oh it turned out so cute- good job!!!

jezebel said...

so stinkin' cute!

Paul and Deborah Speed said...

sooo adorable

Jeff and Eliza said...

Too cute...can't even handle it. (You're bird watchers? Ha! Weirdos!)

Chris & Jackie Kontoes said...

I love that Jeff and Eliza called you weirdo's. It made me laugh.

I love her in this costume. I melt when I see her!

RUBY said...

LOL...LOVE HER!!!!!

mikeandcindy said...

So cute! Great job.

mikeandcindy said...

-That was Stephanie. I'm in Vegas using their computer. But they say it too :)