Cute pic and CUTE toy in the background! That thing looks awesome! little Eliza we can't wait to see you again!
STOP GROWING UP! your are just a little baby E, stay that way!!
Hey! I recognize that shirt. Cutest baby girl ever! :)
Eliza you look so old and grown up in this picture! We want to play with you!
She's so darn cute!
Man she really is getting so big! What a cutie.Your house looks really cute too and I keep meaning to tell you how much I like your short hair!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Cute pic and CUTE toy in the background! That thing looks awesome! little Eliza we can't wait to see you again!
STOP GROWING UP!
your are just a little baby E, stay that way!!
Hey! I recognize that shirt. Cutest baby girl ever! :)
Eliza you look so old and grown up in this picture! We want to play with you!
She's so darn cute!
Man she really is getting so big! What a cutie.
Your house looks really cute too and I keep meaning to tell you how much I like your short hair!
Post a Comment