well I don't have a lot of pictures, bacause I had my dad and Jamie take them for me! There is one in particular that me dad took of Eliza and I on top of bears hump (a hike), with his fish eye lens, that is amazing... plus I carried her up the whole hike on my back which I'm very proud of. Thanks mom and dad for realizing how great this place is and taking us every summer and now taking us with our kids.
I love that cabin, even if I did break my arm falling down its stairs.
2 comments:
oooh, looks like a great time!!!
and that is scary - you fell down the stairs?? good thing you didn't break anything else!
cabins are wonderful!!
Hey Katie! I dont have a great comment to leave or anything I just wanted to say hi! Eliza looks adorable and all grown up:) Glad to see your having fun.
miss ya!
Post a Comment