The best kind of vacation there is. For real. No exaggeration. This year was my second time being on the lake for a whole week with a broken arm. That's right, when I was about eleven or so I broke my arm at Lake Powell on the houseboat and got it casted in Paige Arizona. not fun. Even though I was totally jelous of the things I couldn't do, I had a LOT of fun and it was relaxing.
6 comments:
Ouch! That hurts to look at those pictures! I want to be there sooooo bad! Eliza is a freakin babe!
Love the picture of Eliza and Brent, it is sooo cute!
i miss you guys! i was so stoked we got to see you! i posted some pics from when u came on my blog if u wanna check it out!
i love eliza's tan!!!
and lake powell looks soooo fun!!!
Take me back....yes..lets go back!
happiest place ever.
Post a Comment