she has such cute little eyes! 6 months already? wow!
You are so cute and sweet Eliza! We love you, and can't wait to watch you grow some more!
i already really miss that baby face.
I think she's starting to look a little more Brent...? Miss you guys!
Hey! i'm stef j ... we've met at beaches and playgrounds. :)i'm lovin your blog!and eliza's onesie is adorable! SHE is adorable!
Ummm... I think I've seen that smile before. Did Brent teach her that?
Can you believe how FAST that all happens? I can't! She is, of course, darling.
Aww I heart Eliza.
can those smiles be any cuter? awww, i hope you guys come to town so i can see little eliza! she is so adorable! is brent coming too or just you and eliza? we miss you guys! p.s. i got the baby announcement in the mail, so adorable!
L O V E .... her smile. the announcements were adorable. She looks so cute in her tweet onsie.Please bring her here to play
hey katie -- long time no see. and look at this post i stumbled upon on this very lovely blog - save that cute onesie:http://dana-made-it.blogspot.com/2009/07/red-white-and-refashioned.htmlcopy and paste into the search bar and make in a few years...
Happy 6 months Eliza and parents! She's got her camera smile down pat. She's adorable. Nice work.
Post a Comment
12 comments:
she has such cute little eyes! 6 months already? wow!
You are so cute and sweet Eliza! We love you, and can't wait to watch you grow some more!
i already really miss that baby face.
I think she's starting to look a little more Brent...? Miss you guys!
Hey! i'm stef j ... we've met at beaches and playgrounds. :)
i'm lovin your blog!
and eliza's onesie is adorable! SHE is adorable!
Ummm... I think I've seen that smile before. Did Brent teach her that?
Can you believe how FAST that all happens? I can't! She is, of course, darling.
Aww I heart Eliza.
can those smiles be any cuter? awww, i hope you guys come to town so i can see little eliza! she is so adorable! is brent coming too or just you and eliza? we miss you guys! p.s. i got the baby announcement in the mail, so adorable!
L O V E .... her smile. the announcements were adorable. She looks so cute in her tweet onsie.
Please bring her here to play
hey katie -- long time no see. and look at this post i stumbled upon on this very lovely blog - save that cute onesie:
http://dana-made-it.blogspot.com/2009/07/red-white-and-refashioned.html
copy and paste into the search bar and make in a few years...
Happy 6 months Eliza and parents! She's got her camera smile down pat. She's adorable. Nice work.
Post a Comment