So....I'm reading this book, "The Wednesday Sisters," and it reminds me of some the stories I here from the Desperate Housewives of Laie. Well, I'm only two chapters in but I think you would like it and maybe one amongst your friends will right a book in 30 years or something. I think you would like it though.
Good job...no shadows, closed mouth, looking straight ahead, will they allow the signature bow? What happens when she looks totally different in 2 months?
9 comments:
where ya'll goin'?
It is actually pretty impressive that ELiza can make these pictures look good! Her big eyes are beautiful.
So So Adorable! I love that Eliza face.
So....I'm reading this book, "The Wednesday Sisters," and it reminds me of some the stories I here from the Desperate Housewives of Laie. Well, I'm only two chapters in but I think you would like it and maybe one amongst your friends will right a book in 30 years or something. I think you would like it though.
That has got to be the cutest passport picture ever! She is such a beautiful baby!
Good job...no shadows, closed mouth, looking straight ahead, will they allow the signature bow? What happens when she looks totally different in 2 months?
I love her eyes. She is so beautiful. I hope to see you guys this weekend.
Wow, she is gorgeous Katie! Where you guys headed that she needs a passport?
love those big ole' eyes and those pouty lips!
Please don't tell me you're taking her to China!
Post a Comment