J-E-A-L-O-U-S! wish i was there, boo hoo. that looks so fun! love the beach chairs...let me guess...corbin's idea.
val's reef! fun fun!
What a fun life Eliza is living. She is going to have the best tan of all the babies! She is so darling!
Looking good, Katie! Eliza is so cute. Keep posting! Love, Jennifer
um cute! And I love the main photo on the blog too.
Oh man! I should be there, that water looks so refreshing! I probably can't even paddle any more! Baby E is getting cuter every day!
I love the little baby beds on the beach. So cute!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
J-E-A-L-O-U-S! wish i was there, boo hoo. that looks so fun! love the beach chairs...let me guess...corbin's idea.
val's reef! fun fun!
What a fun life Eliza is living. She is going to have the best tan of all the babies! She is so darling!
Looking good, Katie! Eliza is so cute. Keep posting! Love, Jennifer
um cute! And I love the main photo on the blog too.
Oh man! I should be there, that water looks so refreshing! I probably can't even paddle any more! Baby E is getting cuter every day!
I love the little baby beds on the beach. So cute!
Post a Comment