ohhhh! so true- this breaks my heart.
That 1 tear IS heart breaking. . .
Oh! So cute!I saw you jogging today and realized that I OWE YOU MONEY! Email me your phone number! natalienorton{at}gmail{dot}com.I AM SO SORRY!
Aww I miss that cute little pearl....
oh, poor thing. i hope eliza feels better soon! cute little tear drop!
Don't cry Eliza...I'm coming and I will teach you to grow hair.
dont worry eliza were coming!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
ohhhh! so true- this breaks my heart.
That 1 tear IS heart breaking. . .
Oh! So cute!
I saw you jogging today and realized that I OWE YOU MONEY! Email me your phone number! natalienorton{at}gmail{dot}com.
I AM SO SORRY!
Aww I miss that cute little pearl....
oh, poor thing. i hope eliza feels better soon! cute little tear drop!
Don't cry Eliza...I'm coming and I will teach you to grow hair.
dont worry eliza were coming!
Post a Comment