I laughed out loud when I saw this. She looks like she is dreaming that she is a frog about to jump.
so cute! i think we have about a million pictures of ambrose sleeping and we still creep into his room almost nightly and stare at him for a bit. i wonder when we will stop being amused too. it's just so precious!
that is the funniest picture ever
ahhh i love this! katie you truly capture a great picture moment :)
Ha! Eliza is a regular yogi. When little jr comes out we will have a baby yoga session and E can be the one who demonstrates!
that is awesome! too freakin cute! i've never seen a baby fall asleep in that position!
Love her already. I see a lot of Brent too!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I laughed out loud when I saw this.
She looks like she is dreaming that she is a frog about to jump.
so cute! i think we have about a million pictures of ambrose sleeping and we still creep into his room almost nightly and stare at him for a bit. i wonder when we will stop being amused too. it's just so precious!
that is the funniest picture ever
ahhh i love this! katie you truly capture a great picture moment :)
Ha! Eliza is a regular yogi. When little jr comes out we will have a baby yoga session and E can be the one who demonstrates!
that is awesome! too freakin cute! i've never seen a baby fall asleep in that position!
Love her already. I see a lot of Brent too!
Post a Comment