Yay! Lets surf some more, I am still weak!
Take me with you! (when I'm done being a pregnant beast that is...) you girls look good!
AHHHHH!! So jealous right now. What a post preggo hottie you are. Enjoy the water for me.
You ladies look beautiful. Keep up the great work! Eliza looks gorgeous as always... That bathing suit may top the hose you bought for P + K's wedding. Ha!
Sorry... I meant P + C's wedding. Duh!
a little north shore love. thanks. i was in a wetsuit today and am so jealous of warm water- glad to see you guys getting in.and your gato looks super fun too!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Yay! Lets surf some more, I am still weak!
Take me with you! (when I'm done being a pregnant beast that is...) you girls look good!
AHHHHH!! So jealous right now. What a post preggo hottie you are. Enjoy the water for me.
You ladies look beautiful. Keep up the great work! Eliza looks gorgeous as always... That bathing suit may top the hose you bought for P + K's wedding. Ha!
Sorry... I meant P + C's wedding. Duh!
a little north shore love. thanks. i was in a wetsuit today and am so jealous of warm water- glad to see you guys getting in.
and your gato looks super fun too!
Post a Comment