Brighton Lee Loveridge, came January 1st at 11:35pm 7lbs 22oz 20 inches long!
We visited them last night hoping to take a picture of them together but the nurses wouldn't let Eliza in to see her. Brighton was not happy about that....
she is too cute! i need to get on the first flight to hawaii to see baby brighton, eliza, and little delmer!!! thanks for calling me about the post katie!
3 comments:
THANK YOU so much for the posting of Brighton. I know her mommy and daddy are so tired right now...
She is perfect
Grandmother Tammey
she is too cute! i need to get on the first flight to hawaii to see baby brighton, eliza, and little delmer!!! thanks for calling me about the post katie!
I have not looked at anyone's blog in a while...BABIES BABIES BABIES!! I love all of the pictures, especially the one of Brighton screaming.
Post a Comment