She is snug as a bug on Brent.
Katie I LOVE it when Aubrey sleeps like this on Randall! It is so cute! She loves to sleep this way - she is even like that right now with Randall as I am typing! Eliza is Adorable and you are going to be such great parents! Congrats!
Brent better watch it or he will be dad of the year soon!P.S. Love when the bow is in the right position!
aww!!! huge congrats to you two. she is such a doll!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
She is snug as a bug on Brent.
Katie I LOVE it when Aubrey sleeps like this on Randall! It is so cute! She loves to sleep this way - she is even like that right now with Randall as I am typing! Eliza is Adorable and you are going to be such great parents! Congrats!
Brent better watch it or he will be dad of the year soon!
P.S. Love when the bow is in the right position!
aww!!! huge congrats to you two. she is such a doll!
Post a Comment