Brent and I went to Mexico together. We actually got stuck there because my friend from Australia didn't bring her passport. I just stumbled upon these pictures of us camping at K-38. (Taken in 2002, about 2 years before we got married)
What month were you there? DO you remember? Chris and I went on our first trip together that year in January (we were not married yet). I'll have to tell you about my awful dream I had about Chris another time. I thought it was real and I thought he was going to attack me. Okay...thats off the subject.
6 comments:
Look how young you guys look!
I LOVE old school pictures...and Brents hair in that first one is RADICAL
Yeah, and 2 months before I started dating Jake. Who's that slut next to him? :-)
you two pretty much look like you're 15 years old...in a good way, super cute!
Are those pictures from the 80's? That's when the wave was in style right?
What month were you there? DO you remember? Chris and I went on our first trip together that year in January (we were not married yet). I'll have to tell you about my awful dream I had about Chris another time. I thought it was real and I thought he was going to attack me. Okay...thats off the subject.
Post a Comment