Haha I LOVE how you put all the due dates on there... How long have we been talking how fun it will be when all of us are "showing"! The day has definitely come!
been wondering how you get the adorable writing on the photos...i see it on the top photo of you and brent, and again in the prego pic. it is to adorable. how do u do it?
5 comments:
ya im good at what I do.
you all are so so pregnant...
I like how I was trying to have a bump... It was clearly just a sandwich.
Haha I LOVE how you put all the due dates on there... How long have we been talking how fun it will be when all of us are "showing"! The day has definitely come!
been wondering how you get the adorable writing on the photos...i see it on the top photo of you and brent, and again in the prego pic. it is to adorable. how do u do it?
i was just thinking how ever girl i know is prego right now. those pom poms are too cute!
Post a Comment