Now more on our best 4th of July EVER.
We had a wonderfull 4th this year good times and good friends. We started the day at Sunset Beach. Then we headed home to get ready for a little Bar-B-Q . It was simple but just so perfect. Then our plan was to watch fireworks at Turtle Bay.
All of the boys wanted to watch the fireworks from the water by paddleing out on boards and what not. I didn't think it sounded fun at first but then the idea grew on me... and the girls all decided we should paddle out with our husbands! So we did and it was so much fun. Pouring Rain with 3 pregnant girls, 7 surfboards and a rubber dingey we paddled out into the bay. There is an out of season summer swell and after watching the fireworks we got to surf. I caught as many waves as my 14 week pregnant self would let me.
* Meg at 8 months pregnant! She went out in a rubber dingey being pulled by her husband.
16 comments:
Congrats!!!!
hooray! how exciting- congratulations!
Brent looks especially giddy in that first picture! I love it!
What a great forth!!! See you soon
I want to do that!
I heard mike schoneman serenaded you and brent, also I like my swimsuit on you... we probably have the same size stomachs right now...
I'm so excited you FINALLY announced you were pregnant... I think I found out on accident, and was dying to not talk to you about it. Way to go!! YAY FOR BABIES!
What? Your Pregnant? How did this happen?
It looks like you had a fun 4th. I'm glad we got to spend at least the first half with you and your friends. It was fun!
Yippeeee! Im stoked for you...and that we can be pregnant together and do pregnancy things together like pregnancy yoga and pregnancy surf!
I can't believe you're pregnant and I didn't know!! CONGRATS!!!
p.s. thanks so much for coming to our wedding it was really really nice to meet you!
Yay! I'm so excited for you guys. Congratulations! Can't wait to see what you're having!
In my dream last night I saw you guys walking back to your house. I was talking to a random neighbor of yours(?). Brent was following you with a black double stroller and I heard you say that you are going to go take Raggedy Ann and Andy Pictures (you had boy and girl twins).
I am not a Prophet or anything but that would be cool if it came true!
So I just thought I'd randomly stalk you from Steph and what a surprise. Preggers! Yippeee! Looks like you & brent have been busy. Rad. I am so happy for you and your cute 15 week pregnant self. Surf it up while you still can!
Oh, holy crap! Big news... like almost as big as you are news (ha ha). YOu're a beautiful pregnant lady, and I'm so glad you're still getting out on waves. I'll be there in a month, so hopefully you'll be riding still. If not, do you like babysitting? Practice makes perftect :). Congratulations- that's one lucky kid.
i love the pic of the 4 guys the most. classic! p.s. miss you guys and hope europe is awesome!
First of all, Brent looks pretty excited about the baby bump, so I guess it wasn't an accident. And second of all, wasn't your best 4th of July ever at the Deck House with us when you locked your keys in the car and Sean Oponui broke your car door? If that wasn't the best time in your life then I am just hurt and offended.....and hurt!
katie...
we had heard from monti that you guys were expecting .... that so great!! we are excited for you both..
do you know what you are having yet??
i am 7 months prego .... we are having a boy... it really weirds me out having a human growing inside me...
hope all is well with the both of you!!
Post a Comment